What information do we collect?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and may include:
• your name, title and contact details (address, telephone numbers and email address);
• information about your dealings with us or about our services;
• information about your qualifications, professional experience and positions or other matters related to your profile; and
• other personal information you may disclose to us when you contact us or request a service from us, or which is contained in communications between you and us.
How do we collect and hold your personal information?
We may collect personal information in the following ways:
• directly from you, either in person, in documents or by email;
• from publicly available resources.
We hold personal information in hard copy and electronic files.
Why do we collect personal information and what are the consequences of not providing us with the information requested?
Generally, we collect personal information about you for the undertaking of our activities as The Magokoro Tribe, such as enabling us to communicate to you details of Magokoro events and related Magokoro updates. The Magokoro Tribe may share your information within its membership should you seek to engage our services so that we may provide you with a more comprehensive solution.
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information primarily to communicate with you in the ordinary course of conducting providing our services. We may also use personal information to:
• provide you with of relevant information of other services that may be of interest to you;
• connect you with relevant activities generally;
• include you in The Magokoro Tribe database; and
• inform you of any changes to The Magokoro Tribe or to any of the services that we provide.
If you do not wish to receive email alerts you may opt out at any time by clicking the opt-out link on the bottom of any email sent by us or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To whom do we disclose personal information?
We will only disclose personal information for the purpose for which it was collected or in the following circumstances:
• third party service providers who assist us in delivering our services sought;
• where required or authorised by law; and
• where you consent or have authorised a third party to the disclosure.
How secure and accurate is your personal information?
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. If any of your details change, please let us know as soon as possible by using the contact details below so we can maintain the accuracy of your personal information.